Write down regrets of your life ,using past perfect tense. One is given as an example……I wish I had not wasted the precious time and used them for

 

Q.Write down regrets of your life ,using past perfect tense. One is given as an example……I wish I had not wasted the precious time and used them for acquiring the knowledge. Now I realise the wasted time is equal to a wasted life. I wish I had retrieved time and started afresh.

 

 

One is example ….I wish I had not wasted the precious time and used them for acquiring the knowledge. Now I realise the wasted time is equal to wasted life. I wish I had retrieved time and started afresh.

1.I wish I hadn't skip my holiday homework.

2.I wish I hadn't lost my smartphone.

3.I wish I hadn't enjoyed vacation.

4.I Wish I hadn't changed school.

5.I wish I hadn't played so much in vacation.

6.I wish if had learnt gujarati ,then i would have been better to write gujarati .

7.I wish if had learnt english i would be able to speak in english.


This example just an example NOW I will talk about our regrets.

Let us start the life of a student is very important from the birth up to they not become something.

This is not just important for your parents because some student think that their life in the hand of their parents but it  Is not true . Students has to understand that whatever they do or doing mistake at their present from 5 to 18 years age that will 100% lose something by doing their bad behavior or mistake .So to reduce their mistake only first think and then do anything or say something after thinking.

Why Parents take more attention to their childrens?

As parents is the model for their children.Let us understand using example:When child is of about 1 year then whatever you will do that things the child of 1 year also follow,Similarly whatever parents do that things also follow by the children because it becomes the habit to follow their parents by the birth age.

So as to reduce their children mistake parents becoame more attentive and try to help their children by giving some knowledge.

What students do mistake in their age of 5 to 18 years?

Students mind is always creative and they do but sometimes student do the bad things or they attract towards bad things that is made for them. They make that thing the part of their life.

Whenever students get free from their parents :

1)If they are playing then they always forget the study and their knowledge sometimes student also forget their good manners that they learn from their elders this is the main mistake that is done by the students in their students life.

2)If they are not playing then think that they have nothing to do and they think bad things that is not for them ,If he is not doing this thing then he used to forget the things and not his mind,he stop his mind i.e also major mistake that is done by the students.

3)Sometimes students take more attentive towards their family matter and he take serious and try to solve by his own that is not possible.

Let us take example:

If there is any fight between mother and father then student leave their work whatever they do and try to run their own mind to do the things i.e good for him and for his life,,This is the major problems or we can say it about 35 to 40% percent  in family the students take serious and think bad things that if he would be this then he can do that it is bad thing because students are small they just have to concentrate their studies,Because fight will always take place so you will always concerntrate on that things.It is not possible and if you take more attention in these things then you are making you =r life hard to live.

 

Q.How To regret the things to make your life better and fruitful?

To make your life better so that you will not Express sincere regret in your life at the age of 30 or 35 year that you have not done in your student life

 

 

To regret the things that most of the students that they do in their adolescence life Read below fews points:

·       Don’t take serious on your family a matter like a fight between mother and father (And you always with your mother side and you try to do something for your mother but not possible ).

·       Don’t enjoy your vacation like that you have nothing to do any work

·       Don’t  talk to your parents in a bad manner

·       Talk to you small brother or sister sincerely

·       Always think to do something new

·       Always try to get current knowledge fo your society also of national and international news

 

 

Note:These points are only for upto 18 year age those are school students because college student has not time to improve their mistakes of you have not done any mistake in your students life ( birth to 18 year) then you would be the good position after leaving class12 th.

 

Write down regrets of your life ,using past perfect tense. One is given as an example……I wish I had not wasted the precious time and used them for Write down regrets of your life ,using past perfect tense. One is given as an example……I wish I had not wasted the precious time and used them for Reviewed by Shubham Prajapati on May 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

If you have any doubt so you can comment me then i will 100% help you ,Through comment Chat

Powered by Blogger.